Friday, September 10, 2021

Fri, Sept 10 – East Harbor State Park to Orchard Beach State Park, MI


Leave Ohio early to go look at a used 2015 Lazy Daze rv 27 foot midbath.  Looked and although nice, it would have been a pricy purchase (BUT).  Major factors were that the refrigerator was smaller than the one we have now (in a 24 foot motorhome) and there was more wear on it than there was on our 2005 Jayco including cabinet faces that had considerable wear (I expected none). The refrigerator when I saw it in person (in Michigan) was a deal breaker for me.  I need more refrigerator or the same not less.  I cook mostly.  I was disappointed and the buyer(s) to be of our Jayco were all disappointed as was the seller.  I just could not spend $70k (asking $82) on something that was not functional enough for our use when I had a suitable unit in the Jayco. The hunt will casually continue when we see small class A’s.  A dinnertime arrive in Orchard Beach State Park finished our night off.   Walk around the campground and view the big Lake/BIG. Orchard beach state park was too full for my liking on a Friday night (should have known) so we booked in for only one night and will move on tomorrow.  Good night.  Cell phone coverage was zilch…so wifi was out to research anything else in Michigan.

No comments:

Post a Comment