Thursday, October 14, 2021

Thurs, Oct 14:  A Utah Hot spring


We waited patiently for the family that monopolized the hotpsring to leave and they left in the early afternoon…finally.  We could have gone in with them but ah, nope.  A pleasant soak and hot as we wanted it.  Later afternoon two people came and went.  I took Mali for a nice walk up the hill and followed a path for a bit…the ground was covered with volcanic spew from somewhere around here.  Actually took Mali for quite a few walks as she kept asking…we didn’t tie her out because it was cold enough for me to not want to sit out and there is enough debris that I might not want her to get into.  We took a walk to check out other hot spots in the immediate area to see if any were viable for a second tub and don’t think so.  A jeep ride further on to explore.  David had a nice LONG soak after dark.

 

Oh, lets talk about using Amazon HUB while traveling.  It was recommended to me so I tried as I needed to get some important supplements…SOON.  I hunted and finally found a place along our suspected route that actually had a hub (we travel rather rurally).  I planned it so I would be there in the required time; you get 3 days after delivery to pick it up.  I saw that it was shipped and followed my packages journey, and waited patiently the day it was out on the truck.  THEN, came the pronouncement that IT WAS REFUSED at the Amazon Locker? WHATTTTT? From what I can ONLY figure is that MAYBE there was a new driver and he tried to deliver it to the store that it was out in front of and it was a new person at the store he tried to deliver it to???  WHAT the hell? David had a phone number for Amazon so I called them and then had me on the phone with a UPS rep and she said she put me on urgent to have a local (ELY, NV) rep call me.  Never did get the call tonight (called around 5pm).  All I wanted is for them to take that package and go back and put it in the locker!  OR take the package back tomorrow and Not return to sender, NOOOOOO.  We will see what Friday brings! 






No comments:

Post a Comment