Sunday, October 10, 2021

Sun Oct 10:  Green River State Park, Utah


Took a walk around campground.  We did updated weather check and made travel plans for the next week or so based on the COLD weather (single digits at night) and some snow.   We had lunch at Ray’s Tavern outside on patio and two other groups joined us.  Good hamburgers and real French fries.  Went shopping for MELONS…after all this IS the melon capitol of the world/self proclaimed I think. I got watermelon just because I love it, Crenshaw, and I forgot the other name…tempted to get a few more but space is maxed.  I like how they tell you when it will be ripe so you can plan how many you need for ripening 1 day, 3 days, etc.  Within the week they will all be gone; Mali loves melon as well.  David ran around “town” trying to find a mouse for his computer…tomorrow we will try hardware store.  Grilled bbq chicken, salad, air fries with spices.




No comments:

Post a Comment