Thursday, July 18, 2013

Camping World's Detailing/really just the wash job

When we purchased our motorhome used (thanks Albert) it came with a FREE wash job at Camping World.  The wash part of the detailing was not able to be completed when Albert had taken Jayco to Camping World so they gave him a card good for a free wash in the spring.  We inherited that card when he sold it to us.

Wellllllllllll, after taking it through Labrador with all that dust flying around (don't forget to close your vents!), it really needed a wash job.  Normally, we would just do it but this complimentary offer was a wonderful thing!  An appointment was made and we dropped it off for the wash (10 minutes from home...whoopee).

So here is my review of the wash job.  Now I am not sure whether this was their "normal" wash job or not; they knew it was going to be free so maybe this had an influence on the quality.  I would rate it about a "C".  After I wash a vehicle it is cleaner than this.  David thinks they just used a powerwasher and whatever was left (except for the worst of the worst) was good enough.

I would like to hear from others who have had Camping World detailing done...specifically the exterior wash to see if I got the less than stellar job because it was free.  I was still glad, however, that I didn't have to do it...too much to do right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment