Wednesday, September 30, 2020



Weds, Sept 30 – Day 20: BLM lands outside of Silverton, CO

Today was relax at rv for me because I wasn’t up for another jeep ride and sitting on my behind all day. Mali and I took walks/played ball, made butternut squash soup (homegrown squash), toilet water procurement from the nearby stream, organized the rv. David took the jeep and drove to Cinnamon pass (part of Alpine loop) to get more acclimated to high elevation and just play with the jeep/a man thing for sure. Interestingly most of the UTV riders were easily 40 or older (sometimes very)…not many young ones…so yeah or maybe because it is during the week. UTV/side by sides go by on the road often. I think my thing would more be jeep ride up into the mountains and then do some diy hikes (although I feel so very small there and the scenery so very vast) and then come back…not so much about the ride (at all) but the exploration.

Talked with our Hunting neighbors (bow!) woman! and man.





No comments:

Post a Comment