Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Day 5, Wednesday Sept 7: Entegra Service Center, Middlebury, IN

Woke him up at 5am so he would get moving and help me out a bit. In service from 6:30 until 3pm.  The lounge area was very comfy and quiet…most people either went off shopping, eating, exploring.  Even though the sign outside door said that 30lbs and under for customer enjoyment on dog size, I brought Mali in because I know I can rely on her to be quiet, calm despite her 49 lbs.  David was surprised how good she was. I was NOT as I am the trainer.  I expected her good behavior, paid attention to her cues/needs and she went out when she needed to.  Some dog walks in p.m./pizza for dinner and watching a movie.


When I tried to turn on oven for pizza cooking, no gas…pffft, empty…David pulls out 20 lb. bbq tank.  He said there was about ½ tank in when we left days before. Later  Off to DQ for a treat and we begin attaching tow vehicle for tomorrows travel…I smell GAS! We poked around, hubby went under rv…yup smell it.  It was a fitting on the inboard tank that was loose but it had made it here with days of travel.  Wrenched it tight and tomorrow we get tank filled.

No comments:

Post a Comment